onsdag 15 februari 2017

MIA:s SS-Pz.Gren.Rgt.5 "Thule" SS-T.-Div.





 Here are pretty many officers of the SS-Pz.Gren.Rgt. 5 "Thule" from the 3.SS-Pz.Div. Totenkopf.
Because the lack of interesst of MIAs Officers of the Waffen-SS will this be the last post I do. If someone look for any particualare Officers that you know went missing, send me a mail or comment here and I will try to see if I have the ad from DRK. Otherwise you  have to do as I did, look through every page of DRK database. There are several Bands with MIAs. Between KA and KH you have all the soldiers who went missing as POWs. IN Band PA and PB you have Policeunits, HSSPF und Lager etc. In Band WA to WE you have ordinary Waffen-SS units. Every Band has between 700 and 850 pages. Good hunting!

//Georg



 

 

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar